John XXIII College welcomes suggestions and feedback from our whole community. We are committed to ensuring everyone is heard in the event of a complaint, and we love to share positive feedback with those involved. Please follow the steps below to submit your feedback to the College:

1)  Click the link to our Feedback Form here.

2)  Complete the fields in the form as appropriate.

3)  If you cannot complete the online form, you can provide feedback in other ways, including:

- Writing to the College addressed to The Principal:

- Phoning the College to provide your feedback orally: 08 9383 0400

If your feedback is a dispute or complaint, it is important to note that we take all complaints seriously. The College has a detailed process to handle and investigate complaints.

The College will acknowledge receipt of your formal complaint within two (2) business days of the complaint being submitted. In the first instance, immediate parties should attempt to resolve a complaint. If the complaint remains unresolved, it will be escalated. The complaint will be investigated in accordance with the rules of procedural fairness. You will receive a formal response to your complaint within ten (10) business days from submission.

As appropriate, additional support will be provided to parties of particular community groups, e.g., those living in remote and regional areas, Aboriginal people, those with a disability, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.

The Director-General of the Department of Education is responsible for ensuring that the school observes the registration standards, including the standard about its complaints handling system. Any student, parent, or community member is entitled to contact the Director-General with concerns about how the school has dealt with a complaint. Information is available on the Department of Education website. While the Director-General may consider whether the school has breached the registration standards, they do not have the power to intervene in a complaint or override the school's decision.