John XXIII College is committed to the pursuit of excellence and providing first-class resources and facilities in order to provide quality educational opportunities for our students.
We seek to provide facilities and resources conducive to the best possible educational start which will prepare students for their future lives.
The New double-size College Gymnasium is currently under construction, and is due for completion for the 2013 school year.
|Progress Photos November 2012|
|Progress Photos June 2012|
The Gym will also cater for:
- Whole School Assemblies
- Whole School Mass
- JTC Day Concert
- Valete Dinner - Year 12 Graduation
Design Technology Lab
The Design Technology computer lab was designed to allow students to digitally create/design their work before physically constructing it.
- Front projection data projector
- 28 Computers
- 3D Graphic Design
- BOSE sound system
Gonzaga Barry Lecture Theatre
A 215 seat Lecture Theatre to accommodate a Year Group, a House group or a section of the Primary School and which provides large rear-projection technology, surround sound, FOXTEL, DVD/VCR, performance space for Music and Drama, conference opportunities and video conferencing.
Thomas More Exhibition Centre
Exhibition Centre facilitates:
- Examinations centre
- Exhibition space
- Functions venue
- Assembly area
- Visual Arts display area
Materials Technology Centre
- Computer Aided Design Laboratory
- Robotics Laboratory
- Spray Booth
State-of-the-art Information and Communications Technology facilities with an ICT service centre and five ICT teaching laboratories.
- Each is equipped with 30 computers
- Each has a data projectors
- All with DVD and surround sound capabilities
- One is a Apple Mac lab devoted to multimedia
There are also smaller specialised areas with ICT facilities in Year 7 classrooms and four smaller classrooms with 14 to 20 computers for Music (Apple Mac), Accounting, Voc Ed and Language (inc iPads).
- Each classroom is equipped with a computer, DVD/video and projector.
- Classrooms in Primary and Year 7 have Smart boards.
Additional Training Facilities
- State of the art kitchen and hospitality training facility
Ignatian Centre - Library
- The large library has specialised areas for primary and reading.
- There are three areas with 30 computers each and one with 20.
- The library includes an AV centre where all broadcast TV is recorded 24/7.