Our Philosophy and Aim
The College aims to ...
- Be a God-centred community
- Encourage the pursuit of excellence
- Challenge the College community to seek justice and give service
- Provide a high quality education
- Stimulate enjoyment in learning
- Achieve a high standard for entry to tertiary education
- Provide a well-rounded education
- Provide opportunities in sport and the visual and performing arts
- Provide high quality pastoral care for all
- Be a happy and caring community
- Provide support and stimulation to challenge the individual to a life long pursuit of truth, goodness, beauty and justice
- Manage resources efficiently.